Thursday, January 27, 2011

Interview Day

WEll,the good news is I made it through the first day of my new job without getting fired - WOOOHOO! Even more amazing is that I'm actually here in the first place, after my performance at the interview for this gig.  Now that's a whole other story - let me tell you about it...

After more than a week of stuffy cramped travel, I finally arrived at the Foxhole 2.0.  After my long trip, I'd plenty of time to prepare and was both physically and mentally ready for a grueling interview.  Upon arrival I found out that the Chief Fox would not be in until later.  They had me sit at the desk by myself as if placed in a corner for bad behavior, and if that wasn't bad enough they made me wear this silly hat...just reaffirming that I felt like the dunce in the corner.
I know what it looks like, but that beer is not mine.  I SWEAR! Cross my heart and hope to die (well more than I already have).
Well I don't want to bore you with the rest of the interview details as I obviously got the job.
Now I gotta get back to work.
-Skulz

No comments:

Post a Comment