What I find amazing, is that the top 5 google trends today all revolved around the SuperBowl commercials and not around the actual game itself...the SUPERBOWL. The other 5 top trends were about Christina botching the lyrics to the national anthem (by the way she looked worse than I do) or the Half Time Show with the Black Eyed Peas, Slash, & Usher.
Since everyone from the Frag Dolls to the Washington Post wrote about the commercials, I might as well as add my 2 cents.
Top Five (a tribute to my co-worker Paco's blog)
- Volkswagon: The Force - Its simple, a kid in a Darth Vador suit, the "Imperial March". Whats not to like?
- Volkswagon; Black Beetle - It reminded me of "A Bugs Life", that's enough reason for me.
- Doritos: House Sitting - Spoiler Alert, he brings Gramps back to life...hey sprinkle some of those Doritos over here.
- Pepsi Max: Love Hurts - The suffering of one man and the pains of dieting, and ending in the pain of a young woman with can of soda to the head. Others pains is comedy.
- Bridgestone: Beaver Tree Bridge - 2 Lives saved, and a beaver chest tap. Top 5 Material every day.
Disappointments, Bud Light (all 3), and Hyundai Elantra.
Which ads would make your Top 5?