Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shameless Promotion - Skullcandy

As I am interning here with the crazies at Silverfox and we are an Advertising Agency, I want to embrace that and do my part to promote the products, services, or even places that I digg. 
Today I want to give a shout out to the guys over at Skullcandy...Yeah yeah yeah...no it is not JUST because they have a kick ass name and logo.  These guys have the sickest headphones out there with enough shapes, styles and colors to match anybodies taste.  I rock the classic Black G.I.'s and not only do they offer the most comfort and sound quality, but they come with a built in bottle opener...WICKED!

Their headphones are what got me interested about these guys in the first place, but they have a lot going on.  They have the Skullcandy team, which sponsoring extreme sport athletes across several sports (snow, ski, surf, bmx, etc), and Skullcandy TV (SKTV) providing sick videos promoting their athletes, musicians, and even products. 
Don't forget about their clothing line, which features built in audio pockets on your favorite hoodies and beanies, just throw in their home brew kit so you never have to be without tunes.
Anyways I could go on an on, about how they have identified their audience and broke out on the scene by providing something useful (and cool) to their audience thereby making a deeper conection...but you know what, I just simply like their products.

This message was brought to you by the Letter G & I. 
-Skulz

No comments:

Post a Comment